Monday, February 6, 2012

Ormai by Fine Before You Came (2012)



Kind of Like: La Quiete, Daitro, Crash of Rhinos, Kidcrash
Genres: Post-hardcore, Emo
Spotify: Not Officially
Buy: Triste
Preview:


I just realized that even if an album isn't on Spotify yet, I can still make a playlist on my Spotify and share it with anyone else.  So now every album featured on here will be Spotify-friendly.

Crash of Rhinos repped these guys earlier on today, and I am already considering getting this on wax.  I have to stay strong though, I told myself I wouldn't purchase anymore records for a few months.  This is an Italian band that isn't a screamo band.  They have been around for over a decade, and make some really great emo music.  You guys are gonna love this.

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment