Thursday, February 16, 2012

DARTZ - The Sad History Of The Village Of Alnerique [2008]


For Fans Of: Tellison, Colour, Algiers
Genres: Math Rock, Indie, Indie Pop
Spotify: Yes
Preview:

I've referred to DARTZ! in a couple of previous posts, so I figured I may as well throw this up. This trio is from the U.K. and includes members of The Maple State, and Algiers. The more I listen to their albums, the more they become one of my favorite Math Rock bands. Those Brits really seem to know what they're doing in this realm. Sadly, the band dismembered back in 2009 because of internal conflicts between the three members, but they left listeners with a great body of work to explore. I highly recommend downloading their whole discog if you find this to be something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment