Monday, June 27, 2011

Within and Without by Washed Out (2011)


Kind of Like: Cut Copy, Robot Science, Toro y Moi
Genres: Electronica, Chillwave
Preview: NPR


I woke up at 5 in the morning, god knows why.  But it works out because look at what just hit the interwebs.  I featured Washed Out's critically acclaimed EP Life of Leisure back in February (click here).  Now here is Ernest Greene's debut LP called Within and Without.  The way it starts off abruptly makes me want to say this is a webrip.  That sided with the fact that the stream for the album just hit NPR yesterday and the album isn't due out until July.  Get your hands on this while you can; I don't know how long the mediafire link will work.  I'm gonna be chilling at the lake with this album today on my day off, I do believe

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment