Sunday, June 26, 2011

Funny/Not Funny by How Do We Jump This High? (2011)


Kind of Like: Thousandaires, The State Lottery, Get Bent
Genres: Emo, Punk, Indie
Preview: Myspace


This is my second time in a row referencing Thousandaires for a post, you can pick up the Thousandaires 7 inch here.  I actually picked up that record at Vertigo while in Grand Rapids, and I've been listening to it quite a bit.  Anyways, here is another 7 inch that that has a similar feel to it.  How Do We Jump This High? features members from Get Bent, Thousandaires, The State Lottery, and Frame.  I am not sure about the first song, chorus kinda hits me the wrong way (En roooooouuuute!), but overall this is a pretty damn good EP.  Make sure you support these guys and buy the EP from Answer Key Records.

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment