Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Separation by Balance and Composure (2011)


Kind of Like: Tigers Jaw, Title Fight, Such Gold, Make Do and Mend
Genres: Emo, Indie, Post-hardcore
Preview: Website

"Balance and Composure is an indie/emo band from Doylestown, PA. The band formed in the winter of 2007 and has released a 6 song EP entitled ‘I Just Want To Be Pure’, a 12’/CD EP entitled ‘Only Boundaries’ and most recently a self-titled split with Scranton, PA’s Tigers Jaw. The bands debut full length titled ‘Separation’ will be released on May 10, 2011 via No Sleep Records."
-Last.fm

Not really in the mood for reviews today; I think the "Kind of Like" and "Preview" will suffice.  I would recommend getting at least past the first song, I didn't like it as much as the songs I am into now.

Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment