Saturday, May 21, 2011

Les Doux EP by Les Doux (2010)


Kind of Like: Caravels, We Were Skeletons, La Dispute
Genres: Screamo, Post-Hardcore, Rock
Preview: Bandcamp

Kind of a different take on the screamo genre.  They focus a lot more on rockin' guitar riffs, but they still have that screamo/post-hardcore foundation, not to mention the La Dispute-esque spoken-word-over-the music sections.  This album came out last year, and I'm curious if these guys have any plans in the near future.  Oh, what do you think of the new background?  Honestly I wanted to find a picture of puke close up and just use that, but surprisingly I couldn't find a picture I was satisfied with.  So, I found a picture of a guy puking on his friend and threw some filters on it.  Lori says it looks too angry and she liked the old one.  We'll see how long until I change it again.

Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment