Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Forget Shit and Move On by the Greek Favourites (2012)


Kind of Like: Glocca Morra, 1994!, Ape Up!
Genres: Punk, Pop Punk, Fistfuck
Buy: Bigcartel (EP isn't for sale yet)
Preview: 


The Greek Favourites/Glocca Morra split Songs in the Key of Ayyyyyyy, has been one of my favourite splits.  Glocca Morra put out a new album last year, and it seems like Greek Favourites is poised to release more material this year including this gem.  The songs are mixed/produced considerably better than songs on the split (at least on the version I have).  I really hope you at least try to listen to the songs in full before dismissing them because there are some parts that are near the end of these songs that I am especially fond of (Especially "My Garage, My Rules") .  But nothing is wrong with the beginning of the songs, so I shouldn't even worry about that.

Listen Here:
yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment