Saturday, November 12, 2011

Strange Behavior EP by Restorations (2010)


Kind of Like: Dear Leap, Kite Party, True Widow, Prawn
Genres: Indie, Post-rock, Folk, Emo
Preview: Bandcamp
Buy: No Idea Distro

Fun fact: Lead singer/guitarist from Dikembe and the guitarist from Look Mexico are standing in the background there.  I was there as well, but alas, no pictures of me.

You can find Restorations newest self-titled LP from Tiny Engines pretty easily (here), but I don't think you would be doing yourself complete justice if you also didn't listen to this EP they did last year.  It's only 4 songs, but they are all great.  "The Reappearing Hobo" has a slow start, but in the end it turned out to be one of my favorite songs by them.  If you really enjoyed their self-titled that came out this year, go ahead and try this out as well.  Now I can feel it, crawling through my bones.

Listen here:

No comments:

Post a Comment