Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Million Sunsets EP by Terracotta Blue (2011)



Kind of Like: Robot Science, Air France
Genres: Electronica, Hip-hop, Chillwave
Preview: Bandcamp

This will be the first time I post something first on here instead of blogger because blogger is down right now for the next half hour.  I case anyone has noticed, I really haven’t been posting as much as I used to.  I would like to keep going at that machine-like pace, but I actually have a lot of shit going on in real life right now.  It’s crazy, you know, having a personal life sometimes.  I would like to get back into that groove again soon, but for right now you’re going to have to deal with less updates.

Here is some more chill electronic music to listen to.  It is a lot like Robot Science and has a chillwave feel too it.  The dude that makes this music, Jay, says people that enjoy chillwave like it and so do people that like hip-hop.  I like both of those, so it works out pretty well.

Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment