Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Great Big Pile of Leaves discography (2007-2010)




Kind of Like: The Republic of Wolves, Look Mexico, Minus the Bear
Genres: Indie, Math Rock, Rock, Surf Rock, Emo
Preview: Bandcamp


Kenny hates this band.  I don't.  Actually I rather enjoy them.  Which is probably why I am putting them on here.  You may have read in a previous post about how they played with Joan of Arc a couple weeks ago.  Joan of Arc was headlining, but these guys stole the show in my opinion.  I think their guitarist/singer looks slightly like Bradley Cooper.  Catchy indiemo with some noodles and an overall surfy feel at times.  They are also one of those cool bands that puts all there music on their website for free.  Oh yeah, and apparently Topshelf will be releasing two acoustic EP's by them; one live and one studio.  So, look out for that.

I haven't been posting much; I've been working a lot and going out a bit and maybe playing a shitload of Spore, badass game I found on Demonoid.  But in the next month or so expect an announcement relating to the next edition of the zine.

Listen Here (Click the Merch tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment