Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Algorithms by Meek is Murder (2011)


Kind of Like: The Red Chord, Everytime I Die (old), Me And Him Call It Us, The Armed
Genres: Grindcore, Mathcore, Chaotic Hardcore, Metal, Experimental

"Meek Is Murder is the solo project of Mike Keller, former guitarist of The Red Chord. Keller considers bands like Me And Him Call It Us to be a big influence in MIM’s sound. The fast, off-timed, technical riffs add solidification to this claim. Currently, Frank Godla is on drums with Sam Brodsky on bass."
-Last.fm

First off, great production on this. Secondly, I don't listen to the Red Chord, but I will for sure listen to this because it's pretty sweet.  I'm glad I decided to give this a listen and if you like any of the bands mentioned, you probably will too.

Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment