Monday, January 7, 2013

Having Lost... by Gillian Carter (2011)


Kind of Like: La Quiete,pg. 99, Prawn
Genres: Screamo, Emo, Post-rock, Post-hardcore
Preview:


Fuck yeah, hockey is back.  Nothing to do with this album, but I just want you all to know that I am super happy this lockout bullshit is over.  Which did you hate more, the lockout or the fiscal cliff?  What load of melodramatic garbage we have been through.

Anyways, these guys put this out a couple years ago, but they are pitching it to labels for a vinyl release which is how I happened upon it.  I have had it in my possession for a month or so now, but I just recently sat down and gave it my undivided attention.  It is really great and I am glad these guys came out of hiatus to make it and that they are back to touring and what have you.

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment