Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shutter Release by Lymbyc Systym (2009)


Kind of Like: El Ten Eleven, The Six Parts Seven, The Mercury Program
Genres: Post-rock, Electronica,
Preview: Myspace

I am always looking for more music that reminds me of El Ten Eleven, because I have exhausted their discography as of late.  This band is a perfect complement to El Ten Eleven, I love the fusion of genres post-rock and electronica.  They also have toured with plenty of bands that I already know and love including: Broken Social Scene, Crystal Castles, The Album Leaf, Her Space Holiday, The Books and This Will Destroy You.  Not really a new release, but if you are like me and haven't listened to this band until now, I would take this opporturnity to jump on the bandwagon.

Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment