Monday, October 1, 2012

A Plethora of News!


Hey guys, wanna throw some things at you.

1)  Peace Be Still is going to be visiting the United States for a couple dates. They have a show in Grand Rapids tomorrow with Hop Along and Charles the Osprey, and a free one in Chicago the next day at the Livewire Lounge.

10/2 Event link
10/3 Event link

2)  Everything is on track with the You'll Live release.  We should have them ready to ship in about three weeks

3) State Lines is going on tour soon, and they want people in the areas they are hitting up to listen to their new album beforehand.  They are being proactive so they get as many people out as possible, which is smart.  Their EP via Tiny Engines is rad anyways, so it's a win win.  As far as I know, they are coming to Michigan and the surrounding areas sometime in January, so be on the lookout for that.

4) I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but I haven't gotten around to it until now.  My sister has a webcomic that deals with her and her partners journey in being a same sex couple and their pursuit of having a child.  I am pretty excited that I am going to be an uncle (I also feel somewhat old).  I am very proud of what she is doing.  Her comic is on tumblr, so you can follow her there.


No comments:

Post a Comment