Sunday, September 30, 2012

Future Reference by Legs Like Tree Trunks (2012)


Kind of Like: Maps & Atlases, Rooftops, Invalids
Genres: Emo, Math Rock, Indie
Preview:


You drive when you're high, and it feels like you're flying.

Sound familiar to anybody?  Right?

Anyways, I really wanted to help these guys with a Michigan show back in August on their tour.  I tried everybody I could in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, and Detroit.  People were either "busy" or never responded.  I hope those people come to this post and kick themselves in the asses for not getting a show for these guys and more importantly, not getting to see them.  Then hopefully when they tour again, it will be a lot easier to get something set up for these guys.

Alright, that's all for today.  I feel accomplished, but now I need to feel accomplished about this homework, and now I have three new albums to listen to while I do that.  Hooray!

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment