Sunday, November 25, 2012

/ / / by No Tongue (2012)

Just in case I haven't scared you away yet
Kind of Like: Animal Faces, Jerome's Dream, Kidcrash
Genres: Punk, Post-hardcore, Screamo, Math Rock
Preview:

Kind of has the Jerome's Dream yelling at times, mixed with some Animal Faces kind of mathy punk.  Just saw this on the chat box and really liked it.  If you have been trying to get on here awhile, just keep at it.  It's all about the right place at the right time, and when I want to update this I usually just go with something I get when I have some free time.

I can't really find much about these guys other than their bandcamp.  All I know is they are from Oakland, California and they put this short but sweet gem out.  Enjoy, because there won't be many updates as this semester winds down.

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment