Monday, July 9, 2012

Sirs by Sirs (2012)

Kind of Like: 1994!, Chalk Talk, Coping
Genres: Punk, Pop Punk, Emo, Post-hardcore, Rock
Buy: Topshelf
Preview: 


Jose from Peace Be Still is in town for work.  When I picked him up to go catch Tycho, he asked me if I had heard the new Sirs yet.  Unfortunately, I hadn't.  He also told me they might be planning some kind of Canadien tour with them. Anyways, this morning I saw posts about it on facebook that reminded me to check this out.

Biblical cattle, this shit is good.  It's been a minute since something hit me like this right off the bat.  I had listened to these guys before with their split with Chalk Talk, so I knew what I was getting into.  They really have outdone themselves with this debut full length though; it's fresh, fast, powerful, catchy and many other adjectives.  I am going to order this right now.

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment