Thursday, May 16, 2013

One of Us Is the Killer by Dillinger Escape Plan (2013)

Excellent promotion for Tama, right?

Kind of Like: Botch, Every Time I Die, Between the Buried and Me
Genres: Mathcore, Hardcore
Preview:


I have to be honest with you.  After Ire Works, I kind of lost touch with DEP.  I have just settled on Miss Machine being their go-to album for me because that is where I feel they did their best work.  But thanks to their PR guys, I was attacked by an onslaught of media through various websites promoting this new album.  The first thing I saw was that video for "When I Lost My Bet" and it blew me away.  Then a few days later I watched their live set on 2013 Golden Gods and seeing them still going berserk brought all those fond memories back to me.  I am still listening to this and I doubt it will replace Miss Machine for me, but so far it sounds really great.

Listen Here:


No comments:

Post a Comment