Friday, July 29, 2011

Survival is not a Workout by Duck. Little Brother, Duck! (2010)



Kind of Like: And So I Watch You From Afar, Girlfriends, 1994!, Tera Melos
Genres: Emo, Math Rock, Post-hardcore
Preview: Bandcamp


This has already been featured on a bunch of blogs, and I actually already have been listening to them for a minute.  However, I received an e-mail from Kyle from the band saying they are getting ready to record a new album.  They are trying to get this older album out as much as possible before releasing a new album, and he said he would appreciate if I featured it on here.  Seeing that this came out awhile ago and there shouldn't be an annoying overlap of blogs covering this, why not?  I listen to this a bit and really enjoy anyways, so check it out!  You better fucking dance to this.

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment