Friday, August 24, 2012

You, Me & the Violence by Birds in Row (2012)


Kind of Like: No Omega, Caravels, Goodtime Boys
Genres: Hardcore, Screamo, Punk

I know, I said no more signed bands.  I can't help myself with this one.  This album and Goodtime Boys new album are two of my most anticipated for this year.  Birds in Row is from France and recently got signed to Deathwish, and then toured all over for months with Converge and Loma Prieta.  If you didn't get a chance to see them, I wouldn't fret.  With the release of this masterpiece, I can almost guarantee they will be touring the states again in the near future.  This will be making my list of top albums of 2012.  To make myself feel better, I am going to link you guys to one of the many other blogs that have already featured this.

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment