Sunday, July 29, 2012

Slow Revenge EP by SARG (2012)



Kind of Like: Trash Talk, Hellmouth, Trap Them
Genres: Punk, Hardcore
Buy: I.Corrupt Records
Preview:


We featured this German band on our international sampler.  Their 7 inch just came out that features the song we used called "Holy Night".  There is a certain charm to their muddied angsty punk/hardcore.  These guys squeeze 6 shorter songs onto a 7 inch like a true punk band, but they also manage to break shit down really well like in the song "Quiet Limbs" and "Vomit Hope".  I was sent this directly from Ingo of I.Corrupt Records, so I since I have his permission, I don't feel bad posting this on here.  Lots of records to choose from at their site, pick this one up with another one of the I.C. releases..!!

Listen Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment